Monday, April 14, 2008

Who I am ??

My name is Thien Bao Ly, I also have a nickname what I refer people call me is Zen.
I'm so glad to be friend with you guys.
I come from Chau Doc, a small city in VietNam where has a lot of mountains, temples, and a big river.
I don't like a lot of thing, but I like to watching to TV, playing game, swimming, fishing, shopping, and camping. There are many thing I hate, but the one I hatest is waiting for someone or something.
I have a certain dream that someday I will become a soilor, I really like water and wind of sea that why make me want to become one.
I'm strong at not be giving up, but as many people I have a weakness what's my expression. It's difficult to me to express my feeling about something or someone, so I don't have as many friends as I wish.
Fortunately, being in Gail class is right choice I made. Here I have a lot of friends, and I believe that they're all nice people, believe that I'll have an interesting class. I'll do as good as I can so that I will not lose to anyone in class. What do you think? doing your best is the only way to let me down, isn't it?
So let us have something that's memorable in this class. One more time I'm happy to have you as my friends. I always like you!! Thank everyone to be my friends.

2 comments:

ajith said...

Zen is a good friend of mine. You met me at SLG class in last quoter. you have lot of dreams and i wish to succes all of your dreams.

Anna's secret said...

hey! you said you hate a lot of things, but You show us you have a lot of hobbies. You said you can't express your feeling very well and have some troubles with making friend, but I see you have a lot of good friends, include me( ^ _ ^ ). I think if you keep going and trying like that, you will be success !