Monday, April 21, 2008

What do you think we are living for???

Time is running. Am I living? Or Am I dying? In the world there are many people want to know what is the point to make they desire to live, what in the word bring out the meaning of their life, or what is the thing that important to them. By that, there are a lot of the answers for these questions. Some is to need successfulness in life, some is to find the true happiness, some is to have power, and even some is to need only the normal life. If finding the meaning of the world is my purpose, I have my own answer.

As seventeen years old boy, I can’t say that I have a lot of experiences in life, but like any normal person I know what I want to. Back to time when I was a little kid, doing some thing that make my parents happy is always thing that I love to do. I like my mother’s hug and I like my father’s hold, every single thing that I had done just make they think I’m the good boy. Timing is fast, I was growing up, and things I want were changing, the changes form making attention form my parents to making attention form the people around me. For example, if in class I’ll study hard to make me become a best student so that people will recognize I’m especial and noticeable.

I used to set me in a lot of position to help me find out what I want in life. If as inventor I want my inventions become useful and my name will go into the history, If as a singer I want that I will become famous and having a lot of fans, If as a teacher I want my teaching will go into my student mind, If as a member of a family I want that people in my family happy to see me.
To plus every thing together I realized that the most important thing I want is my existence to be accepted by people around me. It was simple, the simple that make me on the top of happiness.

Have you ever asked your self, if someday you live in a world that no one want to know you, no one want to talk to you, and no one want to recognize who you are, how is the feeling. The feeling of being need for no one that’s really hurt, even hurter than any physical injures.
Or to image that you are the only one who’re living in this planet, and this universal, even there are a lot of thing that help you survive, will you desire to live. Or you’ll acknowledge that the most fearful in life is being a lone.

Life only has its meaning when it’s covered by other lives. If so, I think the most important in life is to be accepted by someone that is vital. And come to this far I know what I am living for. I’m living for people who precious to me who acknowledge my existence. That is the point helps me want to live.

2 comments:

tammy~in spring said...

I like wahat you said in your blog, and I think people cannot live without another people in the world as fish cannot alive without water. Maybe, in the future, fish can alive without water, but people still need to live with another people.Anyone want to be required as what you had told, and had done something in order to get different opinions from people is what we want and the real thing we want only. If you are living in the world, someone will know you at least. If no one knew you or had known you before, you hadn't been in the world.

soso_a13 said...

I love the way you think,and the way you write. You look like a writer_a good writer. But I have a simple thinking( maybe you think I an selfish person. But anything is fine) I am living for myself. When I born and grew up, my parent took care of me very carefully. They did their best to help me become a person. So, when I am happy and success, my parents will be happy. That is the thing I am living for