Monday, April 28, 2008

Which is better for you? A difficulf life, or an easy life?

A difficult life? Or an easy life which one is better for you? Hearing and seeing that from a lot of people who always moan and complain their life why it is so difficult or why it is so miserable. Even thought, that’s good to have a smooth life, some people do not wish to have; they think an easy life is boring, is too leisure. As if ask me to answer the question I’ll say a difficult is better than an easy life.

First of all, I think people who live with a difficult life are more sophisticated than people who live in an easy life. Furthermore, they gain a lot of experiences in life which can help them overcome problem they meet with after then. For example, we can see that in school; education is always getting harder and harder, and at first I might feel that it is too difficult to me, too boring because I don’t understand; nevertheless, if I can pass through the problem, and understand it, it will become useful for me in future. In other words, the life with difficult problems just as the study with tests.

Second, life certainly supposed to be difficult; thus, choosing a difficult life is choosing an easy life. To prove that there are some reasons. One, I already knew life is difficult so that I could prepare myself to deal with it. Two, I will be less worried about problem when it comes up, for it is very common in life. Three, problem are something that inevitable whether I want or not, I have to deal with it after all. In contrast, an easy life is a difficult life. Usually, there are not thing to worry about in usual life, but I don’t know when and what will happen to me, so if I don’t prepare my self to stand with it, I just be a loser in a game of the life.

For me, Choosing a difficult life or an easy life is not something can choose, but if ask me the question I will say “IT IS OKAY” either difficult or easy I will spring for it.

9 comments:

soso_a13 said...

You are a hard working student. But I refer to live in an easy life because I don think I have enough power as you to deal with hard problem in my future life. Han

kim's blog said...

If I could choose, I supposed to choose the easy way. However, an easy way isn't good to have a good life, so I'll choose the hard way. Maybe it's hard for the first time, but then I can do anything I want in the rest of my life.

D'blog said...

Of course most of people like the easy life, but I want to challenge myself, so I think I will choose difficult life. ^^

AZUL said...

Hi! Z. Easy or difficult life we have to deal with.;)________yami

snowboy said...

If I have this opportunity to choose my life style,I'm going to choose the easy one without hesitation.

It's hard to say what is a diffcult life or a esay life.

You live in this world that is diffcult , you feel life is diffcul since you were born. So I think people cannot choose their life, diffcult life is people's destny.

You can see that, a baby is crying when the baby was born. The baby already knew the diffcult life is confront him or her. The baby is complaining his or her parents born him or her.

What is a diffcult life or easy life? That depend on you if satisfied.

Cherry said...

I like to live in an easy life because I do not want somethings which are not good happening to me.Difficult life about money, I can accept it. Yet the lost of family members I cannot accept. It is better to choose the easy life.

ajith said...

Brother,
Nobody like to live with trouble. Every body like to live with fun, but unfortunatly nobody can change thier fate. our life like a river; it flows through somany obstacle, but it doesn't stop on the way;defeneatly it goes to the sea, so that example more than enouhg to make our minds to the reality.
Troubles, obstacles,intresting times doesn't come us before knowing. we can't predict that what time we will have to face the problems. There fore, we have to do one thing that very impotant; it is careful our selves and keep up our mind healthy for face to any problems which come to us any time.

phu(hi~m) said...

Zenly, your essay is great, but my opinion is different. :D
If I can choose a life, I will choose an easy life for me. As you said, choosing a difficult life is choosing an easy life, because you already know life is difficult so that you can prepare to deal with it. Nevertheless, you can’t predict what will be happened in the future. For example, I had an assignment for writing class; I know that the topic’s essay is really hard. I tried my best to write as well as I could, but after all, I still got low score that I didn’t want and I felt upset. What I’m trying to say are even you preparing to deal with difficult life, such lots of thing are still happening with your unexpected. Those things make you give up, tired, exhausted.
In contrast, having an easy life makes me happier, enjoyable, relax. I don’t have to worry too much what difficult things are coming to me, how I can solve those problems. For example, living in easy life, I don’t have study much, don’t have to spend too much time to do homework, and don’t worry about my grade. Instead, I’m just having more time to hang out with my friends, go to the beach, go to dance, do many activities such as: play soccer, bi-a, go to movie theater, painting, etc.
Anyway, it’s just my opinion and one of my dreams. In fact, life is uneasy, unfair, difficult, and dangerous. Life has a lot of beautiful things, too. You just have to know how to live and combine those things together.

Phu

☆Ted☆ said...

I think most people like an easy life, they can get more happiness... but I prefer the difficult life... ted 囧